BENEFITS TO BECOMING A
SILVER GAUNTLET TEAM
- BECOME A PART OF AN OFFICIAL GRASSROOTS SHOE LEAGUE
- BE SEEN BY ADIDAS GRASSROOTS PERSONNEL – THE CHANCE TO BE OFFERED A SPOT ON THE GOLD CIRCUIT BASED ON PERFORMANCE
- EXPOSURE TO COLLEGE COACHES THROUGH THE SYNERGY PLATFORM
- DISCOUNTED PRICING ON AUTHENTIC ADIDAS GEAR
- SILVER TEAM INFORMATION DISTRIBUTED THROUGH COLLEGE COACHES PACKET
- CHANCE TO EARN THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY AGAINST GOLD TEAMS IN ONE OF OUR CERTIFIED EVENTS BY WINNING A CERTIFIED QUALIFIER
- SILVER CIRCUIT SPOTLIGHT FEATURES ON GAUNTLET SERIES SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
- YOUR OWN TEAM BRANDED E-COMMERCE WEBSITE CREATED FOR YOU
** REGISTRATION IS CLOSED **
Thank you for your interest in adidas grassroots basketball.
** ADIDAS UNIFORM POLICY UPDATE **
All adidas Silver Gauntlet teams must be in adidas Uniforms & Gear. If needed, teams can wear uniforms from previous season as long as they have placed an order for the 2019 season.
HOW TO BECOME AN ADIDAS BOYS SILVER GAUNTLET TEAM
Becoming an adidas Boys Silver Gauntlet team is a two-step process. Both steps MUST be completed prior to any team being eligible to compete in a 2019 adidas Boys Silver Gauntlet event.
STEP 1: SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
All teams who wish to become an adidas Boys Silver Gauntlet team must first fill out an application. To begin the process, click the button below. Someone from our office will contact you with further information once this form is completed and your application has been reviewed.
Mandatory: All teams participating in the Silver Gauntlet circuit must be 100% outfitted in adidas apparel & shoes!
STEP 2: SELECT YOUR MANDATORY GEAR ITEMS & EVENT PACKAGE
Those teams who have been approved to become adidas Boys Silver Gauntlet teams are required to purchase adidas gear and participate in two (2) adidas events.
To begin the process, click the button below.
PLEASE NOTE: You will not be eligible to complete this step until your application has been approved.