Thank you for your interest in covering Adidas Gauntlet and/or the Gauntlet events. All request for media credentials MUST be submitted through our online form. Filling out this form does not guarantee you PRESS credentials. Credential requests are considered on a case-by-case basis. Approved media will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.
Please note the following:
1. Receiving credentials from previous events does NOT guarantee you credentials for 2020 events. You must re-apply for each event.
2. Freelance journalist and photographers must be on an assignment from a credible media outlet. The Editor of that media outlet needs to complete the online media form in order to be approved.
3. If you are a Adidas Gauntlet program director, you are allowed (2) media credentials. (1) for photographer and (1) for videographer. The online application MUST be submitted by the program director or it will NOT be valid. No “walk-ups” will be approved.
4. Adidas Gauntlet and Gauntlet events may, in their sole discretion, grant or deny any media credential without reason.
The following are outlined as NOT PERMITTED and/or NOT APPROVED MEDIA:
1. Media granting access for the following: autographs, personal photographs, endorsement messages, scouting services solely covering for subscriptions, content for an unrelated paid gig or company that has been hired for a personal gig.
2. Video streaming services and/or full-length game video footage.
3. Documentary Film