2019 adidas Girls Silver Gauntlet Phoenix Team Registration
Welcome to the 2019 Spring Classic. All divisions open to all teams regardless of brand affiliation. Play against the best teams from Adidas, Nike, Under Armour, and more! PBR National scouting service, Baller TV live streaming and more! Entry fee – $795/team (Must be paid by 03/31/2019). The Silver Gauntlet is a highly competitive grassroots basketball circuit. Silver Gauntlet teams play for an opportunity to earn a place in the Gold division in the Gauntlet Finale and the Summer Championships. Teams face high level national competition allowing players to prepare for the challenges and opportunities they will ultimately face in college.
- All teams
- Girls: 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th
- D1/D2/D3 ability level(s)
- $795.00 entry fee
- 4 game guarantee
- Exposure Certified event
Phoenix, AZ, 85004
Welcome to the 22nd annual Spring Classic (NCAA certification requested) Games will start all three days at 8:00AM. Event location is the Phoenix Convention Center North and South Halls. Mandatory coaches-only check-in Thursday from 4:00PM – 8:00PM at the Springhill Suites Downtown.
- All games held at the Phoenix Convention Center.
- Four (4) game guarantee.
- College and High School referees.
- Great hotel selection.
- Large on-site food court and 150+ restaurants within walking distance.
- Multiple certified trainers.
- 200+ colleges in attendance in 2018.
STEPS TO COMPLETE YOUR PARTICIPATION:
- Register your team on our site. (Registration button above. No rosters)
- Pay your team entry fee. (Payment button above)
- Book your hotels with this link. HOTEL LINK
- Register your team With the NCAA BBCS System- CLICK HERE
- Coaches get your NCAA Approval – CLICK HERE (Instructions below)
- Coaches get your USAB license CLICK HERE:
- Players get your NCAA Approval – CLICK HERE (Instructions below)
- Coaches should RENEW their existing USAB gold license and NOT obtain a new one. If the coach obtains a new license, then it will not auto-validate in the BBCS and will delay their access to the BBCS for 2019.
- The USAB gold license cost structure is updated below.
- Base fees for the USAB Gold License for the 2018-2019 season are as follows:
- US Applicants:
- Sept 1-Dec 31, 2018: $55 (plus additional background check fees if applicable)
- Jan 1-March 31, May and June 2019: $65 (plus additional background check fees if applicable
- April and July 2019 (event months): $120 (plus additional background check fees if applicable)
- Non-US Applicants:
- Sept 1-Dec 31, 2018: $77 (plus additional background check fees if applicable)
- Jan 1-March 31, May and June 2019: $87 (plus additional background check fees if applicable
- April and July 2019 (event months): $142 (plus additional background check fees if applicable)
- US Applicants:
Coaches and athletes should RENEW their previously created BBCS account and NOT create a new account. This is done by logging in to their existing account and updating the information on their profile rather than selecting Register as a New User button.
For more information and to download a PDF from the NCAA CLICK HERE.
National Collegiate Athletic Association
Phone: (317) 917-6035
Fax: (317) 917-6073
$795 (High School age teams, 15U/17U)
$595 (7th/8th grade division)
There are no tournament passes available.
North and East garages for $12/day (no re-entry) or metered street parking.
- Division II/Naia/DIII – $195.00
- Division 1 School – $395.00
To make a payment please visit the payments section of the event.
PENDING NCAA CERTIFICATION
This event has yet to be approved and is pending NCAA certification.
All teams participating at an NCAA certified event must register online prior to reporting to participate in the event. Failure to register and submit all required information will result in a team being denied participation in all NCAA certified events. Coaches are expected to keep their online rosters updated.
- Basketball Certification System (Roster Submission)
- Basketball Certification Policies and Procedures
All individuals who are involved in coaching activities at a NCAA certified event must renew their USA Basketball Coach License and be approved by the NCAA prior to participation in the event. This must be completed in order to sit on a bench at any NCAA certified event.