2019 adidas Girls Silver Gauntlet Dallas Team Registration
The Silver Gauntlet is a highly competitive grassroots basketball circuit. Silver Gauntlet teams play for an opportunity to earn a place in the Gold division in the Gauntlet Finale and the Summer Championships. Teams face high level national competition allowing players to prepare for the challenges and opportunities they will ultimately face in college.
- Registration & Payment Deadline: April 1st, 2019
- Roster Deadline: April 12th, 2019
- Max Teams: 190 Teams
(Registration spots are not guaranteed until payment has been made. All payments after the event’s payment deadline will have an ADDITIONAL LATE FEE accessed.)
- Girls: 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th
17U Adidas Silver Gauntlet Division (Must be Silver Gauntlet Team – Silver Gauntlet Qualifier)
- Divisions: 14U, 15U, 16U, 17U, 18U
- Minimum 4 game guarantee
EVENT REGISTRATION FEE: $695
- All payments after the event’s payment deadline will have an additional late fee accessed.
- Pay the lowest price if you satisfy any of the three following possible criteria: Days in Advance, Multiple Team Price, and/or PBR Membership Level.
- Multiple Team Price represents pricing for multiple teams within one club / organization.
- If you have multiple teams, you must pay for all of the teams at the same time to get the Multiple Team Price discount. The discount will not show up until you have registered all of your teams for an event.
- Find out more about PBR Membership levels please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund requests must be submitted to tournament director for approval. On all NCAA events refunds will not be given after 30 days prior to the date of the event. (NO EXCEPTIONS) Refunds on non-NCAA events will not be given after 10 days prior to the date of the event. (NO EXCEPTIONS) Approved refunds will only be issued by original payment type and to the person who made the original payment. All refunds that are issued will be charged a 10% surcharge.
- NCAA Old Rules will apply (Free throw is on release – Players are allowed 6 fouls)
- There is a 10 second back court violation in all tournaments that do not have a shot clock and there will be a 5 second close guarded called.
- A minimum six minute warm-up between games. Games begin at scheduled time. Games can begin early if both coaches agree to start the game before scheduled game time. Game time is forfeit time. The tournament site director can allow 10 minutes for a team to arrive in special situations.
- 16 Minute Halves
- A player will receive the one and one bonus after the offending team has accumulated 7 fouls each half. On the tenth foul the opposing team will shoot two free throws for all fouls except offensive fouls.
- The tournament director has the right to forfeit a game if a team does not have its starting five ready to play at the scheduled tip off time.
- CLOCK – If a team is behind by 30 points or more in the second half we will go to a running clock and no pressing is allowed. If the lead becomes 15 points or less, the clock will stop.
- Time-Outs, 2 Full / 2 – 30 second Time-Outs per game.
- Half-Time = 4 Minutes
- Overtime: All Overtime games will begin 2 minutes after regulation play 3 minute each overtime game. Clock stops on all whistles. One additional Time-Out allowed with unused carry-over. Player fouls and team fouls carry-over.
- The home team will provide the Scorekeeper and the Visiting team will provide the Timekeeper for non NCAA events. Premier Basketball will provide the Scorekeeper and the Timekeeper for NCAA Certified events
- Each Team must bring your own basketballs to warm up with.
- Each Team must BRING YOUR OWN MEDICAL SUPPLIES: there will be A TRAINER on site if needed.
- Players age is based on Grade Only.
- A player can only play with ONE CLUB, ONE TEAM in ONE DIVISION in this tournament unless approved by the tournament director before the tournament begins.
- A fee of $100.00 cash (refunded if protest is upheld) must accompany all protests. Protests must come from the Head Coach listed on the official roster for the event. The written protest must be submitted to the Tournament Commissioner-in-Charge. All decisions of the Eligibility Committee shall be final. Protest on eligibility must be made before the game begins. Protest cannot be made on a player’s eligibility during a game or after a game is completed.
PB has the right to approve a team and or a player to play down in a division if approved before the tournament begins. You must talk to the tournament director, no exceptions. Our goal is to provide competitive games.
CLOCK KEEPER AND SCORE TABLE
For scoreboard purposes the team in light colored jerseys will be the home team and will sit to the right of the scorers table (when facing the court).
For scoreboard purposes the team in dark colored jerseys will be the visiting team and will sit to the left of the scorers table (when facing the court).
On the game schedule, the team listed first or on top is ‘home’ and will wear light colored jerseys. Each team is responsible for their own jerseys… bring 2 different colored jerseys or reversible 2-colored jerseys with you to each game. Each team must provide their own warm-up balls. The home team provides the game ball.
POOL PLAY TIE BREAKER
- In any situation where two (2) teams are tied, head-to-head competition between the teams will determine the winner.
- If more than two (2) teams tie, a point differential tiebreaker will be applied. The point differentials of the teams involved in the tie are totaled. Teams are then ranked according to the sum of the point differential – with the highest number placing above the second highest point total and the third highest point total next. (The maximum that you can beat a team and still gain an advantage is 15 points.)
- If two (2) teams are still tied after the application of the formula, go back to rule number 1 to break the tie.
- If more than two (2) teams are still tied after the application of the formula, the point differentials of the team(s) not involved in the tie are added, and the results recalculated.
- The score of all forfeits shall be 15-0
- If there is still a three-way tie, a three way flip of the coin will determine team placement